Thermometric tests have shown that the surface temperature corresponds to the temperature of the liquid in a process pipe, if only there is a little flow in the pipe. The Sensonic surface sensor is designed so that the thermal energy-loss from the measuring point is minimal because of a very efficient self-insulation which gives the best possible temperature measuring.
- Measuring temperature of process pipe without welding in a sensor pocket.
- Minimal thermal loss from the measuring point.
- Measure on pipes with demensions from 10 DN and upwards.
- Ideal for aseptic processes.
- Small dimensions.
- Easy to mount.
- Low mounting costs.
- Economical temperature measuring.
- Robust design.
When mounting onto a process pipe, where the temperature exceeds 80°C, follow the instructions on the drawing below, to avoid superheating of the unit.
- TTS 500FA
- TS 550FC
- TS334F & TS334FS
- Mounting Brackets LHRS-345
- Mounting Brackets SHRS-1000
Did you know?
That Sensonic temperature gauges can measure temperature in a process pipe without welding a pocket?